Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

October

October comes with its ups and downs.

Ups:
We are over half way through the semester!!
Fall has been exceptionally beautiful this year
It's finally sweater season :)

Downs:
So many political phone calls and commercials...
Sweater season is very rapidly turning into coat season
Wind

I love fall because I get to snuggle up under 4 blankets when I go to sleep but waking up turns into the hardest thing I've ever done.  Getting out of bed has never been such a mental argument.  Bed = warm, World = cold, harsh, and unwelcoming.

Homework also gets hard.  My hands and feet get so cold just sitting at my desk.  So today, I bought adorable gloves, the fingerless kind with the mitten thing that can flip over.  They're perfect for computer work!!  And they are cute, so win win.

And Thanksgiving is in a month, and that is one of my favorite holiday's so I'm getting excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment