Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Attempt at Focus

Right now I need to be writing a post for my large group blog (found here) but I would much rather dance around in my new adorable underwear. Unfortunately it is far to cold for that :(  But I guess I'm just here to get out some kinks before I write things that other people are going to read.  People that don't know me well and will judge me on my writing skills.
So I was just reading what I had written so far and realized that I started the paragraph with write instead of right.  Ya, getting kinks out here first was a good idea.  
Anyway, like I was saying I'm rather distracted right now, just with life in general.  Focus Rachael, focus!!

Random side note, I don't like Koolaid at all, but everyonce in a while my body gets in these weird moods where I can drink nothing other than Fruit Punch Koolaid.  I somehow manage to drink close to 2 quarts while doing homework. Seriously one of my weirdest phenomena ever.

Ok, I'm going to go try to do this...

2 comments:

Daniel said...

What was on your mind? I am glad you were so happy!

Rachael said...

I don't know why I was so happy! I'm just on a mountaintop right now and I can't find anything to bring me down. P chem comes close...But I'm staying joy-filled :)

Post a Comment