Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Bee!!

Procrastinating does have it's benefits sometimes.  For instance, tonight I was incredibly productive.  I just had a massive amount of stuff to do and didn't really have time for sleep.  Oh well, we'll just add this to my list of all-nighters.  It's not the first and definitely won't be the last!
I've been really lazy lately.  I find every possible thing to do other than homework and studying.  It's really getting to be a problem.  Most of the time I'm doing really good and important things rather than school work and I am fine with devoting more time to people and relationships.  What is starting to bother me is when I procrastinate out of pure laziness.  I have too much on my plate to waste time procrastinating.  So here's to change?  We'll see how productive and motivated I can make myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment