Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stressful day at work = Relaxing night at home

I work at the front desk of a local hotel.  These means I get to work around really happy people enjoying vacation, really angry people upset that things aren't going perfectly, and everything in between.  Today was tough.  It could have been just fine but I overlooked a few things and made an easy situation get really confusing.  So I got frustrated. Frustrated at the guest, frustrated at myself, just frustrated at everything in general, and I feel for the poor people that had to deal with my bad attitude after all this went down.  I calmed down though.  Finished the night off happy and calm, although that situation was still in the back on my mind.  I came home and figured the best solution was to lay down in bed, light some candles, and spend some time in the Word.  I'm feeling refreshed and ready to go back to work, something I was so not ready to do earlier.  All I need now is a back massage and I'll be a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment