Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Blank Slates...and Hard Drives

I have restarted my computer an estimated 17 times today in an attempt to restore it to the default settings.  This is the third time I've had to go through the restoring process but it still takes me two hours to remember how to do it.  You would think I can learn.  I'm restoring my computer to get rid of the junk thats slowing everything down.  I'm a fan of fast-working, stream-lined systems.
Yesterday, my world was turned upside-down.  Not in a bad way at all.  I guess you can say my mind was blown and I'm still in awe.  I feel like my life was restored to its factory settings.  My mind is clear, I'm refreshed, and I feel cleaned of junk.  I am filled with joy that cannot be shaken and I am overwhelmed by blessings.  My computer lasts a year before slowing down.  We'll see how long I can last.

No comments:

Post a Comment