Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Family Matters

I have learned so much from my family.  They are my support and encouragement.  I honestly don't know where I would be today without them.  


My dad is just like me.  We think the same and it's nice having someone so similar to me.  He went to Mines and is able to understand what I'm going through and is being incredibly supportive in whatever I choose to do.  He's not the kind of dad that forced me to do what he thought was best and I am so thankful for that.

My mom is one of my closest friends.  I have a great relationship with her even though we butt heads often.  I can talk to her about anything and she always has great insight and advice to give.  I got my brain from my dad but I got my looks from my mom.  Dark skin, hair, and eyes are all traits that I got from her.  Among the high-school football team, she is the "hot mom" and I will be blessed if I get to age as gracefully as her.  

My brother is the opposite of me.  I enjoy sitting and learning and doing homework where-as David needs to be outside doing something active.  All sports come naturally to him.  He was a star football player, wrestled, and now is golfing.  He is always active and loves snowboarding during the winter and being out on the lake during the summer.  He is quite a ladies man but doesn't take advantage of that.  He knows what he wants in a relationship and is waiting out for that.  

My sister is as different from me and my brother as can be.  Rebekah has an incredible voice and loves theater and acting.  She is unbelievably talented for her age and people do not believe that she is only 13.  She is so mature and so wise for a 13 year old.  I love going home and practicing make-up, experimenting with new cute hair styles, and painting nails with Bekah.  


No comments:

Post a Comment