Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 13


Never has a number looked so beautiful on a scale.  I'm getting excited!  I was at 135 this morning, but I figured close enough.  So this is 10 pounds in two weeks.  Last weekend wasn't a diet weekend though.  Between a bachelorette party, day at Water World, and then a wedding, healthy eating was not a priority.  But Monday I was able to get right back into the swing of things.  It's hard to stick with the diet while at work.  I work the front desk at a local hotel and there is a restaurant right across the lobby that we can order food from for 50% off, and its good food!  Aside from that, my coworkers go and get tasty drinks all the time: Shirley Temples, Italian Sodas, not the mention the free pop that is available.  So far I'm doing OK but it really is a daily struggle.  Though I'm at my goal weight I'm going to continue the diet for a couple more weeks...at least one.  We'll see how motivated I can keep myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good, but also really bad, losing more than 2-3 pounds a week is really hard on your body. But good work though, that's alot of dedication :D

Rachael said...

This diet uses a hormone. So, I know it sounds bad and goes against everything we've ever learned, but I am not starving myself, I'm not ruining my metabolism. In fact this diet resets your metabolism so that you limit the "yo-yo effect."

Post a Comment