Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 1

Today is the first day of my diet.  The goal is 10 pounds and I have until school starts, so about a month.  In December of last year I weighed in at 165 pounds.  I started the HCG diet, which is INTENSE, and was down to 145 by March.  I'm hanging around that weight right now.  I feel awesome, happy, energetic, much much better than I did back in December but my goal is 135.  I am not unhappy at my current weight.  I feel good, and I feel like I look good, but I know I would look and feel even healthier at 135.  So heres to accomplishing things you set your mind to!  Let's do this!!

2 comments:

Kaitie Jane said...

Way to go girlie! I'm working on loosing weight before school starts as well. What's that diet you did?

Rachael said...

The diet is called HCG. You can check it out here http://www.yourhcg.com/. The basic idea is that you take these drops which are a hunger suppressor and allows you to greatly limit your daily caloric intake. Like I said, it is intense, but it definitely works!!

Post a Comment