Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Experiences From The Waterpark

After hitting up Water World a couple of times this summer I have compiled a list of lessons learned and experiences I've had.  
  • Feet were not meant to walk on 100 degree concrete all day.
  • Crush is delicious and refreshing.  Only the orange flavor, non of that grape stuff.  Pizza is not so refreshing.
  • Bikinis do not look good on everyone.
  • So many people have tattoos!  I guess you don't realize it normally since they are usually covered.  Except for you Mr. Goatee Tattoo.  Bad decision.  
  • Deep conversations happen while waiting in line.  
  • Spit takes approximately 2.5 seconds to drop 20 feet and 3 seconds from 30 feet.  
  • You should already have a base tan before spending all day in the sun.  Otherwise you look like a lobster.  
  • Sunscreen is not as water-proof as they say it is.  
  • It is innate to try to cut as many people as possible in line.  
  • At one point in time, there are at least 3 different songs playing in different places in the park.  
  • You will always be dripped on while standing in line.  It's unfortunately unavoidable.  
I know there are lots more that I missed but it's what came to mind now!  Water parks are really interesting places to watch people and as an expert person watcher, I was occupied all day.  Aside from sore feet and being exhausted, I have had a wonderful time playing in the water with my buddies this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment