Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Strongly Worded Letter

Dear Financial Aid Office,

I have a bone to pick with you.  When I call you, I expect my question to be answered plainly, not to be sent on a wild goose chase unrelated to the afore-mentioned topic.  I do in fact, know what I'm talking about and am not a complete idiot.  Along that line, I do not need to be talked down to because you think I am oblivious to all options that are open to me.  Believe me, other options have been pursued.
Basically I just need you to answer my question.  If you feel like I have missed something then please mention it but do not refuse to answer my question.  I only need you to do one simple thing for me but that has turned into 4 phone calls and two days worth of work for me.

Not appreciated,

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment