Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Someone please help us, us college kids!

Quick hello,

My week is crazy busy.  I've never had a week thats been so packed with work so it will be interesting to see how I come out of it.

I have an exciting weekend coming up.  It's Fall Conference and we get to spend a few days away from school, work, and homework, and relax up in Estes.  I'm so ready to let go of this stress.  I'm also really ready for a break from the hotel.  I was not made to work in customer service...

I've discovered a few things about myself lately.  Mainly, I am a selfish and greedy person.  Especially with my time and money.  It's something that I've known and tried to work on but this past week those two faults have become overwhelmingly apparent.  It's something I'll talk more about later...probably.

Here are some fun pictures from forever ago.

This was from Spaghetti Dinner and Field Day that we (Intervarsity) put on at the beginning of the school year.  I believe I made 10 lbs of pasta for that.  We had left over pasta for at least a month after that.









These flowers were a birthday gift from one of my favorite people ever.  Unfortunately she was sick the night we went out and partied up Golden and I didn't have a chance to see her until a week later.  In her defense, the flowers were alive on my birthday, just not when I got them.  Little does she know that dead flowers are one of my favorite things.  :)






In an effort to make weekly bowling nights more exciting, we decided to play a way where we switched bowling strategies every frame.  This frame was the most fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment