Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Show You Love

I've been a less than exciting blogger these past few weeks.  It started with bloggers block, and then life got crazy and blogging was one of the first things to go.  So I apologize, but I feel up to it again, hopefully this time it will stick.
Life has been keeping me busy lately.  I'm taking 16 hours this semester, and hard ones at that.  I'm also working  part-time in a hotel, crazy stories to come, and then leading a bible study as well.  Even though I've been running at about a million miles an hour, life is great.  I'm greatly encouraged and surprised at changes that I've seen in myself and others this semester.
Staying busy doesn't come without consequences though.  This past week was really hard.  I had two tests, not extremely difficult, but they did add additional stress.  I was working mornings which is not normal, and work was really mentally draining  I had to get to work at 7 on my late days at school, and then school at 8 on the days I wasn't working.  Sleep was a rare-find and the accumulation of all of these things added up to one emotional wreck.  I've never felt like such an emotional roller-coaster.
The stressful week wasn't all bad though.  Friends noticed what I was going through and surrounded me with support and love.  I've never been so encouraged.  It was really uplifting and reminded me how important these wonderful people are in my life.
So to everyone that loved me so well this past week, thank you so much.  I don't think you realized what a true blessing you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment