Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Spiritual High

A good way to describe the place I'm in is high on Jesus.  This semester has been amazing and I have been so unbelievably blessed.

Bible study has been the source of most of my blessings.  I have an amazing co-leader and such a great group of people.  All of my fears have been proved insignificant.  I was scared to lead alone, turns out it was nothing to be scared of.  I was scared to invite people but we have an average of 12 people that come every week.  I was afraid to be asked questions and not know answers, but instead our freshman answer each others questions.  And I was afraid to pray, and God has worked through that also. 

Me and Daniel were talking about bible study one night and we decided to switch it up and each face one of our fears.  So I was opening the bible study in prayer and Daniel was bondly praying for healing for the mother of one of our bible studiers.  We prayed, and the cancer that had spread into her bones is no longer there.  I don't care if you want to explain it by coincidence or whatever kind of excuse you want to come up with.  We believed her to be sick, we prayed, and the next week she was better. 

God rocks.