Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Uncontrollable Dancing

For the past few days, things have been going my way.  It started with a free song download.  Of the three options, one just happened to a song I have recently fallen in love with.  A song that inspires uncontrollable dancing.  I can prove it.



Then I got to hang out with people I missed dearly.  We had a fun get together where we played games and ate delicious food, thanks to our beautiful hostess!!  Although Catchphase (first time I ever played!) and Uno (One of my favorite games, despite the simplicity) were great fun, the most memorable part of the night was playing Xbox Kinect.  What an incredible system!  So much fun to play and even more fun to watch!!  I have many more blurry pictures to prove it.  And videos :)  Those will only be used for blackmail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment